Heated gloves manual
Lost your user manual? You can find all information relating to use of your electrical gloves here.
What is included
- A pair of heated gloves
- Two pieces of 7.4V-2600 mAh rechargeable polymer lithium batteries
- An 8.4V duo battery charger
- A storage bag
- A manual
- Highest setting: 55-60°C
- Medium setting: 50-55°C
- Lowest level: 40-45°C
* heating time depends on several factors, such as ambient temperature and glove thickness. On average, the heating time is between 3 and 7 hours.
- The heating elements are incorporated in the fingers to the fingertips and on the back of the hand.
- Remove the battery while washing or storing the gloves.
- Hand wash only.
- Use only a mild detergent to clean only the stains and let dry flat.
- Put the cap on the plug so that water cannot enter the heating element.
- Do not tumble dry and do not use bleach.
- If leather is incorporated into the glove please treat it with a soft cloth to prevent fading and keep the leather beautiful.
How to use
- Charging: Before first use, fully charge the batteries with the supplied The batteries are charged when the light on the charger is green.
- Connecting: Connect the batteries to the power wire in the pocket of the glove.
- Press the power button once for 4 seconds to turn the glove on at the highest setting. Press again to adjust the position.
- It is recommended to charge the battery at least once every six months to keep it usable (when the product is not in use).
- If you are not using the gloves, disconnect the batteries so that they do not slowly drain completely.
How to charge
- Remove the battery from the gloves during charging.
- Charge the batteries the first time for 3-4 hours with the supplied charger at room temperature.
- Red light on charger lights up while charging.
- Green light on the charger lights up when charging is complete.
- Always remove the battery from the gloves during charging.
- For safety reasons, do not drop, short-circuit or use at high temperatures.
- If the device or battery swells or deforms, stop using it immediately.
- Put on the gloves carefully and do not pull too hard to protect the wiring. Also avoid hitting and pressing the gloves too hard. This can affect the performance of the heat conductors.
Dispose of the batteries in the same way as normal batteries (recyclng centre, municipal collection point).
- The gloves have a warranty period of 12 months from the date of purchase (if the product has been properly used).
- The Lithium-ion batteries and charger have a warranty period of 6 months from the date of purchase (if the product has been used properly).