Heated socks user manual
Lost your user manual? You can find all information relating to use of your heated socks here.
What is included
- A pair of heated socks
- Two pieces of 7.4V-2600 mAh rechargeable polymer lithium batteries
- An 8.4V duo battery charger
- A manual
- Take batteries out of your socks while charging.
- Charge the batteries for the first time with the provided charger for 3 hours at room temperature.
- The red light on the charger is on while charging.
- The green light on the charger illuminates when charging is complete.
- Connect the cable to the battery and place the battery in the pocket of the sock.
- Press the power button once for about 4 seconds. The lights on the sock come on. The battery turns on in the highest heating mode. Press again to set the heating mode. There are 3 different heat settings.
- It is recommended to charge the battery at least every six months to keep it usable (when the product is not in use). Also, disconnect the batteries after using the product to keep the batteries in good condition.
- For safety reasons, do not drop, short-circuit or use at high temperatures.
- If the heating element or battery swells or deforms, stop using it immediately.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- The heating elements are incorporated into the entire front feet, including the toes.
- Highest setting: 55-60°C
- Medium setting: 50-55°C
- Lowest level: 40-45°C
* heating time and temperature depend on several factors, such as ambient temperature and glove thickness. On average, the heating time is between 4 and 8 hours.
If you ordered socks with remote control, the following information is important:
- The remote control is already paired with the socks
- The remote control allows you to turn off the socks as well as adjust the heat settings. You cannot turn the socks on with the remote control due to safety reasons.
- So you should always turn the socks on manually on the sock itself. Then you can use the remote control.
- If the remote control does not work properly, you can re-pair it. Information on this can be found on our website with the product ordered.
- Remove the battery from the socks when cleaning or storing.
- Hand washing is strongly recommended. If you do wash the socks in the machine, do so on the lowest temperature and as a fine wash, in a laundry bag and put the black caps on the plug (so that the water does not enter the heating system).
- Use a mild detergent to clean only the stains and let it dry in a flat position.
- Do not tumble dry and do not use bleach.
Dispose of the batteries in the same way as normal batteries (recyclng centre, municipal collection point).
- The socks have a warranty period of 12 months from the date of purchase (if the product has been used properly).
- The Litium-ion batteries and charger have a warranty period of 6 months from the date of purchase (if the product has been used properly).