Heated socks user manual
Lost your user manual? You can find all information relating to use of your heated socks here.
Instructions for first use
Charge the batteries fully (around four hours) before use. Remove the batteries from the socks during charging. Once the batteries have been charged, plug them into the sock and place them in the designated pockets. Close the pockets so that the batteries cannot fall out.
When are the batteries charged?
There will be a slow flashing red light on the battery during charging. The light will light up continuously once the batteries are charged. The battery is now ready for use.
This is how the heat control works
- Press the on/off button on the socks for min. 3 seconds to activate the battery. The red LED will light up.
- After 30 seconds, you will feel your cold feet start to warm up slowly.
- You can adjust the power setting by pressing the button once, twice or three times.
- Pressing and holding the button again for 3 seconds will deactivate the battery in the sock.
Life of the battery at different settings
- Battery 3.7 V 3400: low setting: 6 hrs – medium settng: 4 hrs – highest setting: 1.5 hrs
- Battery 7.4 V 2200: low setting: 8 hrs – medium setting: 5 hrs – highest setting 2 hrs
- Battery 7.4 V 2600: low setting:10 hrs – medium setting: 6 hrs – highest setting: 3 hrs
These times are averages and depend on external factors, such as the external temperature.
Instructions for pairing and using the remote control (if supplied).
To connect the remote control to the batteries (pair), press the on/off button eight times in quick succession: the blue and red LEDs will start to flash. Within three seconds, press the ON button on the remote control, pairing is complete and all LEDs will flash for a few seconds.
Repeat the process for the second battery.
Press the ON button on the remote control, the indicator light on the remote control will light up once, while the three LEDs on the battery will light up for three seconds.
Press the + and – buttons on the remote control to reach the desired heat setting.
Press the OFF button on the remote control, the indicator light will light up once and heating will stop.
You can stop and restart the heating system with the remote control without having to touch the battery (standby function).
Precautions for use and maintenance:
- Disconnect the batteries immediately if you experience pain or discomfort.
- Do not use if you are suffering health problems or if you are vulnerable (heart problems, pacemaker, etc.).
- Do not leave batteries to charge unsupervised, do not charge for more than five hours.
- Do not use any other batteries.
- We recommend washing the socks by hand in luke warm water (15-30°C) to preserve the service life of the socks and electrical circuits. Remove the batteries before washing. Do not dry in the machine or dryer.
- The battery can be charged and discharged 500 cycles. In the event of a prolonged period out of use, we recommend charging the batteries every three months to preserve their service lives.
- Do not store in a location where the temperature could fall below -20°C or rise above 60°C.
- Stay away from fire and other sources of heat that could damage the batteries.
- Do not use if the electrical elements (battery, circuit, heating system) are damaged.
Dispose of the batteries in the same way as normal batteries (recyclng centre, municipal collection point).Download and print the instructions.