Manual heated cushion
Lost your user manual? Here you can access all the information related to the use of your heated seat cushion.
This is how you use your seat cushion
- Charging: Before first use, fully charge the battery with the charger provided.
- Connecting: Connect the battery to the power wire in the pocket.
- Press the power button for 3-5 seconds to turn the product on at the highest setting. Press again to adjust the position.
- It is recommended to charge the battery at least once every six months to keep it usable (when the product is not in use). Also, always disconnect the battery after use. Then the battery remains in the best condition.
This is how to recharge batteries
- Remove the battery from the seat cushion
- Charge the battery the first time for 3-4 hours with the supplied charger at room temperature.
- Red light illuminates during charging.
- Green light illuminates when charging is complete.
- For safety reasons, do not drop, short-circuit or use at high temperatures.
- If the pad or battery swells or deforms, stop using it immediately.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Once the battery is charged, disconnect the battery from the adapter.
- Remove the battery during washing or storage.
- Put the cap on the plug so that water cannot enter the heating element.
- Hand wash only
- Use only a mild detergent to clean only the stains and let dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry and do not use bleach
You received this with your order
- A heated cushion
- A set of 5.0V-5000mah rechargeable polymer lithium batteries
- An 8.4V battery charger
- A manual
- Highest level: 50-55°C
- Medium level: 45-50°C
- Lowest level: 40-45°C
* heating time and temperature depend on several factors, such as ambient temperature. On average, the heating time is between 1 and 4 hours. 1 hour on the highest setting and +/- 4 hours on the lowest setting.
90% of the seat cushion. The edges are not heated.
- The seat cushion has a warranty period of 12 months from the date of purchase (if the product has been used properly).
- The battery has a warranty period of 6 months from the date of purchase (if the product has been used properly).