When can I use these electrical gloves?
- These sturdy gloves will become part of your favourite winter gear. Winter sports, on your scooter, cycling or hiking: you can now do it without having to worry about cold hands.
These HeatPerformance® PRO gloves are a high-quality product that you are certain to enjoy for years to come. No compromises have been made in terms of material use, production or design.
- The palm and fingers are made of a high-quality blend of softshell and supple goat leather so that they are not only comfortable and soft to the touch, but also made to last. Goat leather is one of the most durable leathers and best able to withstand heavy use and use in wet environments.
- The simple control button gives you three possible heat settings: low, medium and high. You can choose the temperature to match your current environment.
- The cuff is adjustable in size due to the extra Velcro closure on the back of the hand.
- Cold and wet are guaranteed to stay out thanks to the closable drawstring at the ends.
- Inset Wing Design: In the confection of this beautiful model, a small kink has been added to the fingers. Making it perfectly fit the natural position of the fingers. Not only does it help the gloves to fit smoothly, but the heat is also retained more effectively.
- Gauntlett Cuff Design: This glove is slightly longer at the wrist so that it can be worn over the sleeve of your jacket or sweater to keep the cold out. Your wrist and the lower part of your forearm are less exposed to the cold, so you stay as warm as possible.
- Conjoined Fourchette Design: Sweating is disastrous for cold hands. Which is why these gloves use two different types of material at the fingers for optimal circulation of the air.
- Waterproof design: No need to worry about water during your winter activities as these gloves are windproof and waterproof.
Choose the right size
- With rugged reflective stitching
- Waterproof zip closure
- This 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery provides heat for between 2.5 and 8 hours, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in:
|Lowest setting 40-45°C||7.5-8 hours|
|Medium setting 45-55°C||3.5-4 hours|
|Highest setting 60-65°C||2.5-3 hours|
- Ensures warm hands within 30 seconds.
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is charged within four hours.
- You can also purchase an additional set of batteries to make sure you have warm hands all day long.
Number of heating points
The heat conductors are located in all fingers of the glove and on the back of the hand. The fingers are the first point (and often the only point) where cold is experienced. The palm of the hand is heated from the fingers. The additional heating element on the back of the hand provides added comfort.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® PRO gloves
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We provide a 12-month warranty on the gloves. The batteries come with a six month warranty.