When can I use these heated undergloves?
- These thin gloves can be used as indoor gloves and undergloves.
- Ideal for in and around the home and for people who work with their hands in cold conditions. The thin fabric provides optimal freedom of movement for the fingers. Because the thermal conductors are on the outside of the hand (the back of the hand and all five fingers), you can carry out all of your activities – working, lifting, grasping, etc. – without having to worry.
- Have a favourite pair of fancy gloves that match nicely with your coat? If so, use these gloves as undergloves!
- Ideal while hiking, cycling, running, driving, sitting still for long periods indoors or outdoors.
These HeatPerformance® THIN undergloves are a high-quality product that you are certain to enjoy for years to come. No compromises have been made in terms of material use, production or design.
- These undergloves fit perfectly – your own ski or motorcycling gloves will comfortably fit over them.
- Operation is easy; press the button on the outside of the glove and you’ll have warm hands within 30 seconds.
- There are three temperature settings, the highest setting provides temperatures of up to 65ºC.
- Gauntlet Cuff Design: This is a special term in the world of gloves. It means that the glove is slightly longer so it can be worn over the sleeve of your jacket or sweater to keep out the cold in the most effective way possible.
- Touchscreen fingertip: Both the thumb and index finger have a special touchscreen fabric so that you can control your smartphone without having to take your gloves off.
- Waterproof design: This thin heated glove is splash-proof thanks to the use of neoprene and the waterproof zipper.
Choose the right size
- Neoprene (this is a soft and flexible rubber-like material that is good at retaining heat)
- Milk silk (never heard of it? You can read all about this ecological product here)
- Waterproof zip closure
- This 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery provides between two and a half and six hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in. The time period refers to use of this item as a regular glove. As an underglove, you can expect an additional one to two hours of additional battery life.
|Lowest setting 40-45°C||5 – 6 hrs|
|Medium setting 45-55°C||3 – 4 hrs|
|Highest setting 60-65°C||2 – 3 hrs|
- Ensures warm hands within 30 seconds.
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is charged within four hours.
- You can also purchase an additional set of batteries to make sure you have warm hands all day long.
Number of heating points
The heat conductors are located in all fingers of the glove and on the back of the hand. The fingers are the first point (and often the only point) where cold is experienced. The palm of the hand is heated from the fingers. The additional heating element on the back of the hand provides added comfort.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® THIN heated gloves
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We provide a 12-month warranty on the gloves. The batteries come with a six month warranty.