When can I use these electrically heated socks?
- For the active outdoor enthusiast – wintersports enthusiasts, watersports enthusiasts, cyclists, motorcyclists and hikers.
- These thermal socks are also suitable for chilblains, arthritis, rheumatism and Raynaud’s Disease. These electrically heated socks stimulate circulation and thus have a positive effect on health.
- Not sure about which socks to choose? Take a look at our handy overview chart and make your decision:
High-quality materials, a durable heating system and attention to detail are what make these quality socks from HeatPerformance® stand out.
- The simple remote control gives you access to three heat settings: low, medium and high. Choose the right temperature for your environment and have warm feet for up to ten hours.
- With the easy-to-use remote control, you no longer have to roll up your trouser legs to operate the socks.
- Prefer to wear the batteries not in your socks but in your trousers, perhaps because you’re wearing skinny trousers? The optional extension cables offer the solution.
- With high-quality thermal conductors for years of pleasure. These thermal conductors are extremely fine and flexible, allowing them to move smoothly as you move, so you can’t feel them.
- With flexible stitching for a comfortable fit and maximum wearing comfort.
- Due to the fine weave, the socks are soft, comfortable and retain heat very well.
- With woven-in logo on the side and woven-in size designation under the foot.
- This model is made of a fine mixture of 55% CoolMax, 25% elastane and 20% spandex
- CoolMax is a breathable and moisture-wicking fabric. Sweat is wicked away by the fabric, keeping the foot dry.
- Coolmax has excellent insulating properties, ensuring optimal heat retention. The elastane provides a comfortable elasticity that makes the sock fit like a glove around any foot.
- The elastane provides a comfortable elasticity that makes the sock fit like a glove around any foot.
- Each sock is powered by a 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery which provides between three and a half and ten hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in:
|Lowest setting 45-54°C||9-10 hrs|
|Medium setting 54-62°C||5.5 – 6.5 hrs|
|Highest setting 62-70°C||3.5 – 4.5 hrs|
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is fully charged within three to four hours.
- You can purchase an additional set of batteries for warm feet all day long.
The thermal conductors are located above and below the toes. The toes are the first point at which cold is experienced. The rest of the foot is heated from the toes.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® PRO socks
– 1x remote control
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We offer a 12-month warranty on the socks. The batteries come with a six month warranty.