Heated clothing user manual
Lost your user manual? You will find all information relating to use of your heated clothing here.
What is included
- One set of heated underwear / heated shirt / heated pants (depending on your order)
- One set of 7.4V-2600mah rechargeable polymer lithium batteries per shirt/pants.
- An 8.4V duo battery charger
- A manual
- Highest level: 50-55°C
- Medium level: 45-50°C
- Lowest level: 40-45°C
* heating time depends on several factors, such as ambient temperature. On average, the heating time is between 2 and 5 hours.
- Heated shirt MOTION: Heating elements cover the back area and waist.
- Heated pants MOTION: Heating elements cover both knees and abdomen
- Heated pants ADVANCE: Heating elements on the upper legs and lower back
- Remove the battery before washing or storing.
- Hand washing is strongly recommended. Place the cap on the plug. Do you choose machine washing? Then put the heated clothing in the provided laundry bag. Use the hand wash setting of the washing machine.
- Use only a mild detergent to clean only the stains and let dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry and do not use bleach.
How to use
- Charging: Before first use, fully charge the batteries with the charger provided.
- Connecting: Connect the batteries to the power wire in the pocket.
- Press the power button for 3-5 seconds to turn the product on at the highest setting. Press again to adjust the position.
- It is recommended to charge the battery at least once every six months to keep it usable (when the product is not in use).
How to charge
- Remove the battery from the gloves during charging.
- Charge the batteries the first time for 3-4 hours with the supplied charger at room temperature.
- Red light illuminates during charging.
- Green light illuminates when charging is complete.
- For safety reasons, do not drop, short-circuit or use at high temperatures.
- If the battery swells or deforms, stop using it immediately.
- Do not use the highest temperature for too long. 10 minutes after you first turn on the highest setting, the heat system automatically returns to the middle setting. The second time you go to the highest setting, the system does NOT return to the middle setting after 10 minutes.
- The products are not suitable for pregnant women. People with heart or blood problems should use the products with extra caution.
- Put on the undergarments carefully and do not pull too hard to protect the wiring. Also avoid hitting and pressing too hard on undergarments. This can affect the performance of the heat conductors.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- The clothing has a warranty period of 12 months from the date of purchase (if the product has been properly used).
- The batteries have a warranty period of 6 months from the date of purchase (if the product has been used properly).