When can I use these gloves?
- For all of your outdoor activities, including skiing, snowboarding, sledging, hiking, scooter/cycling, fishing, etc.
These HeatPerformance® CLASSIC gloves are a high-quality product that you are certain to enjoy for years to come. No compromises have been made in terms of material use, production or design.
- The simple control button gives you three possible heat settings: low, medium and high. You can choose the temperature to match your current environment.
- Heats up quickly; you’ll feel the heat spreading through the glove as quickly as 30 seconds after pressing the button.
- With an adjustable strap at the wrist.
- Keeps out cold and moisture thanks to the adjustable drawstring at the end of the cuff.
- The thin battery is pleasantly tucked away on the inside of the cuff.
- Inset Wing Design: We have incorporated a small kink into the fingers of this glove to mimic the natural position of the finger. This ensures that the glove fits the fingers better and, therefore, the heat stays where it should.
- Gauntlett Cuff Design: This technical term in ‘glove language’ means that the gloves are just a bit longer at the wrist so that they can be worn over the sleeve of a sweater. This way, wind and cold can’t penetrate and you stay wonderfully warm.
- Conjoined Fourchette Design: At the fingers, the inside of the glove is made of two different types of material to ensure optimal air circulation within the glove.
- Anti-slip material: These gloves offer excellent grip thanks to the special non-slip coating at the palm of the hand and fingers.
- Waterproof design: No need to worry about moisture during your winter activities, these mittens are fully waterproof and windproof.
- Touchscreen fingertip: Both the thumb and index finger have a conductive touchscreen fabric so that you can control your smartphone without having to take your gloves off.
Choose the right size
- The back of the hand is made of 30% nylon, 60% polyester and 10% PU leather.
- The palm of the hand is made of 90% polyester and 10% TPU.
- Soft velvet on the inside.
- Fully waterproof, including the zip.
- This 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery provides between 2.5 and 7.5 hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment you are in:
|Lowest setting 40-45°C||6.5-7.5 hrs|
|Medium setting 45-55°C||4.5-5.5 hrs|
|Highest setting 60-65°C||2.5-3.5 hrs|
- Ensures warm hands within 30 seconds.
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is charged within four hours.
- You can also purchase an additional set of batteries to make sure you have warm hands all day long.
Number of heating points
The heat conductors are located in all fingers of the glove and on the back of the hand. The fingers are the first point (and often the only point) where cold is experienced. The palm of the hand is heated from the fingers. The additional heating element on the back of the hand provides added comfort.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® CLASSIC heated gloves
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We provide a 12-month warranty on the gloves. The batteries come with a six month warranty.