When can I use these HeatPerformance® mittens?
- Ideal for outdoor activities such as skiing, skating, hiking, cycling.
- For people who suffer from poor blood circulation in the hands. Such as people with Raynaud’s Disease, arthritis, stiff muscles and joints.
These HeatPerformance® COMFORT mittens are a high-quality product that you are certain to enjoy for years to come. No compromises have been made in terms of material use, production or design.
- As mittens keep the fingers together in the same space, the heat is retained even more effectively.
- The simple control button gives you three possible heat settings: low, medium and high. You can choose the temperature to match your current environment.
- Heats up quickly; you’ll feel the heat spreading through the glove as quickly as 30 seconds after pressing the button.
- With an adjustable strap at the wrist.
- Keeps out cold and moisture thanks to the adjustable drawstring at the end of the cuff.
- The thin battery is pleasantly tucked away on the inside of the cuff.
- Gauntlett Cuff Design: This mitten is slightly longer at the wrist so it can be worn over the sleeve of your jacket or sweater to keep the cold out in the most effective way possible. Your wrist and the lower part of your forearm are less exposed to the cold, so you stay as warm as possible.
- Anti-slip material: These gloves offer excellent grip thanks to the special non-slip coating at the palm of the hand and fingers.
- Touchscreen fingertip: Obviously not for intensive use, but a single phone call is easy to make thanks to the special touchscreen fabric on the thumb.
- Waterproof design: No need to worry about moisture during your winter activities, these mittens are fully waterproof and windproof.
Choose the right size
- The back of the hand is made of 30% nylon, 60% polyester and 10% PU leather.
- The palm of the hand is made of 90% polyester and 10% TPU.
- Soft velvet on the inside.
- Fully waterproof, including the zip.
- This 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery provides between three and seven and a half hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in:
|Lowest setting 40-45°C||7-7.5 hrs|
|Medium setting 45-55°C||4.5-5 hrs|
|Highest setting 60-65°C||3-3.5 hrs|
- Ensures warm hands within 30 seconds.
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is charged within four hours.
- You can also purchase an additional set of batteries to make sure you have warm hands all day long.
Number of heating points
Thermal conductors are fitted at the top of the fingers and on the back of the hand. The fingers are the first point (and often the only point) where cold is experienced. The palm of the hand is heated from the fingers. The additional heating element on the back of the hand provides added comfort.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® COMFORT mittens
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We offer a 12-month warranty on the mittens. The batteries come with a six month warranty.