When can I use these heated gloves?
- Are you a fan of winter? With these heated motorcycle gloves from HeatPerformance®, you can jump on your motorcycle in the most inclement of conditions without giving it a second thought.
These HeatPerformance® MAXIMUM motorcycle gloves are a high-quality product that you are certain to enjoy for years to come. No compromises have been made in terms of material use, production or design.
- In waterproof softshell and high-quality goat leather. Goat leather is one of the most durable leathers and best able to withstand heavy use and use in wet environments.
- The simple control button gives you three possible heat settings: low, medium and high. Choose the temperature to match your environment.
- With sturdy carbon fibre knuckle protection. Thickness +/- 1.5 cm.
- Reflective strip on the back of the hand.
- Multi-piece design: The gloves comprise multiple parts to ensure that the design carefully follows the ergonomic shape of the hands, resulting in a perfect fit.
- Inset Wing Design: This beautiful model features a small kink in the fingers. so that it matches the natural position of the fingers perfectly. Not only does it help the gloves to fit smoothly, but the heat is also retained more effectively.
- Gauntlett Cuff Design: This glove is slightly longer at the wrist so that it can be worn over the sleeve of your jacket or sweater to keep the cold out. Your wrist and the lower part of your forearm are less exposed to the cold, so you stay as warm as possible.
- Conjoined Fourchette Design: Sweating is disastrous for cold hands. Which is why these gloves use two different types of material at the fingers for optimal circulation of the air.
- Waterproof design: No need to worry about (heavy) rain, these gloves are waterproof and windproof.
Choose the right size
- Goat leather
- With sturdy carbon fibre knuckle protection
- Silky soft tricot fleect lining
- This 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery provides heat for between 2.5 and 8 hours, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in:
|Lowest setting 40-45°C||7.5-8 hours|
|Medium setting 45-55°C||3.5-4 hours|
|Highest setting 60-65°C||2.5-3 hours|
- Ensures warm hands within 30 seconds.
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is charged within four hours.
- You can also purchase an additional set of batteries so that you have warm hands all day long.
Number of heating points
The heat conductors are located in all fingers of the glove and on the back of the hand. The fingers are the first point (and often the only point) where cold is experienced. The palm of the hand is heated from the fingers. The additional heating element on the back of the hand provides added comfort.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® MAXIMUM motorcycle gloves
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We provide a 12-month warranty on the gloves. The batteries come with a six month warranty.