When can I use these electrically heated trousers?
- Use these heated trousers as thermal leggings under your own trousers.
- Can also be used as pyjamas on chilly nights.
- For all outdoor activities, including hiking, cycling, skiing, snowboarding, golfing, etc.
- The ideal solution for people with poor circulation and for those who often suffer from stiff muscles and joints.
These luxury HeatPerformance® heated leggings are made with high-quality materials and attention to detail and comfort.
- The trousers have a tight fit so they will fit under your jeans or trousers.
- The simple control button gives you three heat settings: low, medium and high. You can choose the temperature to match your current environment.
- The 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery is the smallest of its kind, so you don’t need to worry about carrying around something uncomfortable.
- There are heat zones at the knees and near the abdomen.
- The micro-carbon heating fibres improve circulation and reduce muscle stiffness.
- Skin-friendly and breathable.
- Can be machine washed at 30°C, always use the laundry bag supplied.
Choose the right size
- 64.5% polyester
- 27.5% cotton
- 8% spandex
- The 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery provides between two and five hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in:
|Lowest setting 45°C||4-5 hrs|
|Medium setting 50°C||3-4 hours|
|Highest setting 55°C||2-3 hrs|
Number of heating points
The trousers have three heating points: at the knees and lower abdomen.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x HeatPerformance® heated trousers
– 1x 7.4 V – 2600 mA lithium-ion battery
– 1 x adapter
– 1x laundry bag
– User instructions
– An attractive storage box
We offer a 12-month warranty on the HeatPerformance® trousers. The battery has a warranty of 6 months.