When can I use this heated balaclava?
- If nothing can stop you skiing down slopes in -15°C, then this balaclava is a must-have for you.
- Ideal for on the motorcycle and scooter or (electric) bicycle.
- Going on a trip to Lapland? Take this balaclava with you on your expeditions!
- Can also be used as a heated scarf to keep your neck warm.
This HeatPerformance® ALPINE balaclava is a high-quality product that you are certain to enjoy for years to come. No compromises have been made in terms of material use, production or design.
- The simple control button gives you three possible heat settings: low, medium and high. Choose the right temperature according to your environment.
- Made with breathable open-weave mesh polyester with 5% elastane for maximum elasticity:
- The inner is made of fleece and feels wonderfully soft on the skin.
- Moisture absorbent and skin friendly.
- The high-tech carbon heating element has been specially developed for a durable and efficient heat supply.
- Outer: 95% polyester and 5% elastane.
- Inner: 100% polyester fleece
- This 7.4 V – 2200 mAh lithium battery provides between two and six hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in.
|Lowest setting 35-40°C||4-6 hours|
|Medium setting 40-45°C||3-4 hrs|
|Highest setting 45-50°C||2-3 hours|
- Pleasant heat within 30 seconds.
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is fully charged within two to two and a half hours.
The thermal conductors are located on the sides, level with the ears.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1 x HeatPerformance® ALPINE heated balaclava
– 1 x 7.4 V – 2200 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery
– 1 x charger
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We offer a 12-month warranty on the balaclava. The batteries come with a six month warranty.