When can I use this heated down jacket?
- For all of your outdoor activities, including hiking, cycling, skiing, snowboarding, golfing and horse riding.
- For people who work in cold conditions.
- Ideal for people who often suffer from stiff muscles and joints.
This luxury heated HeatPerformance® down jacket is made with high-quality materials and attention to detail and comfort.
- Lined with pure down. Down protects the body from cold like no other material thanks to its excellent insulating and moisture-regulating properties.
- The simple control button gives you three heat settings: low, medium and high. You can choose the temperature to match your current environment.
- The heat zones are located strategically – across the width of the chest and across the width of the lower back.
- The supplied battery has a capacity of no less than 7.4 V – 5200 mAh and is the smallest battery on the market offering this capacity. This way, you won’t need to walk around with a huge, uncomfortable battery in your pocket.
- The micro-carbon heating fibres improve circulation and reduce muscle stiffness.
- Stitched seams are provided to keep the down securely in place.
- Attractive, slightly fitted unisex model.
- With two zipped pockets on the front.
- Can be machine washed at 30°C, always use the laundry bag supplied.
Choose the right size
- 85% cotton
- 15% polyester
- Lining: down
- heating element: carbon fibre
- This high-performance 7.4 V – 5200 mAh lithium battery provides between two and a half and eight hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in:
|Lowest setting 35-45°C||7.5-8 hours|
|Medium setting 45-55°C||3.5-4 hours|
|Highest setting 55-60°C||2.5-3 hours|
Number of heating points
This down jacket has three heating points; across the lower back and on the left and right, level with the chest.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x HeatPerformance® heated down jacket
– 1x 7.4 V – 5200 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery
– 1 x adapter
– 1x laundry bag
– User instructions
– An attractive storage box
We offer a 12-month warranty on the down jacket. The battery has a warranty of 6 months.