When can I use these heated gloves?
- These HeatPerformance® TITAN gloves keep the cold out in the most extreme of conditions. Skiing, sailing, hiking, cycling – with this beautiful model, anything is possible.
These HeatPerformance® TITAN 100% leather gloves are a high-quality product that you are certain to enjoy for years to come. No compromises have been made in terms of material use, production or design.
- Our TITAN glove is our most luxurious model. The outer is made of 100% goat leather, the goat leather not only gives this glove a beautiful, deluxe look, but also offers maximum thermal insulation, flexibility and durability.
- The simple control button gives you three possible heat settings: low, medium and high. You can choose the temperature to match your current environment.
- The side of the cuff is fitted with a zip closure, making it easier to put on and take off the gloves, even with wider hands.
- Multi-piece design: The gloves comprise multiple parts to ensure that design carefully follows the ergonomic shape of the hands, resulting in a perfect fit.
- Inset Wing Design: In the confection of this beautiful model, a small kink has been added to the fingers. Making it perfectly fit the natural position of the fingers. Not only does it help the gloves to fit smoothly, but the heat is also retained more effectively.
- Gauntlett Cuff Design: This glove is slightly longer at the wrist so that it can be worn over the sleeve of your jacket or sweater to keep the cold out. Your wrist and the lower part of your forearm are less exposed to the cold, so you stay as warm as possible.
- Conjoined Fourchette Design: Sweating is disastrous for cold hands. Which is why these gloves use two different types of material at the fingers for optimal circulation of the air.
- Touchscreen fingertip: The tip of the index finger is made of conductive touchscreen fabric so you can use your glove to perform simple tasks on your smartphone.
- Waterproof design: No need to worry about water during your winter activities as these gloves are windproof and waterproof.
Choose the right size
- 100% flexible goat leather
- Silky soft tricot fleect lining
- Waterproof zip closure
- Additional zip on the side of the cuff
- This 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery provides between three and nine hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in.
|Lowest setting 40-45°C||9 hours|
|Medium setting 45-55°C||5 hours|
|Highest setting 60-65°C||3 hrs|
- Ensures warm hands within 30 seconds.
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is charged within four hours.
- You can also purchase an additional set of batteries to make sure you have warm hands all day long.
Number of heating points
The heat conductors are located in all fingers of the glove and on the back of the hand. The fingers are the first point (and often the only point) where cold is experienced. The palm of the hand is heated from the fingers. The additional heating element on the back of the hand provides added comfort.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® TITAN gloves
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We provide a 12-month warranty on the gloves. The batteries come with a six month warranty.