When can I use these thin heated socks?
- Use these socks as normal socks; on cold days to the office or at home on the sofa, for a walk or bicycle ride in your normal shoe when it just starts to get too cold for you.
- Going on a winter trip or facing the bleak winter cold? Then we recommend our HeatPerformance PRO heated socks.
- For those with poor circulation, such as with Raynaud’s Disease, or those with chilblains. Plus, for people with arthritis, rheumatism or people who often suffer from stiff muscles and joints.
- Not sure about which socks to choose? Take a look at our handy overview chart and make your decision:
High-quality materials and attention to detail are what help these durable heated socks from HeatPerformance® to stand out.
- Low model; can be used as a ‘normal sock’.
- Want to go outside in your normal shoes but with warm feet? These socks have a nice thin design so they also fit nicely in your normal trainers, boots or lace-up shoes.
- Prefer to wear the batteries not in your socks but in your trousers, perhaps because you’re wearing skinny trousers? The optional extension cables offer the solution.
- The simple control button gives you three possible heat settings: low, medium and high. You can choose the temperature to match your current environment.
- Pleasant heat up to 75ºC in just 30 seconds thanks to the powerful 7.4 V – 2600 mAh ion lithium battery.
- Made of a breathable, durable and elastic material.
- With woven-in logo on the side and woven-in size designation under the foot.
- This model is made in a fine blend of 68% bamboo viscose, 20% elastane, 12% spandex.
- The bamboo viscose is comfortably soft to the touch and possesses absorbent and breathable properties.
- Elastane provides a comfortable elasticity that makes the sock fit like a glove around any foot.
- Each sock is powered by a lithium 7.4V – 2600 mAh battery, it provides between 3 and 8 hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment you are in:
|Lowest setting 40-45°C||7 – 8 hrs|
|Medium setting 45-55°C||5 – 6 hrs|
|Highest setting 60-65°C||3 – 4 hrs|
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is fully charged within three to four hours.
- You can purchase an additional set of batteries for warm feet all day long.
The thermal conductors are located above and below the toes. The toes are the first point at which cold is experienced. The rest of the foot is heated from the toes.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® THIN socks
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– An attractive storage box
We offer a 12-month warranty on the socks. The batteries come with a six month warranty.