When can I use these heated indoor gloves?
- These ultra thin gloves are the solution for people who often suffer from cold hands indoors.
- Ideal for those times when you sit still for a long time (e.g. in the evening on the sofa) and for all the small jobs around the house.
- The thin fabric provides optimal freedom of movement for the fingers. Because the thermal conductors are on the outside of the hand (the back of the hand and all five fingers), you can carry out all of your activities – working, lifting, grasping, etc. – without having to worry.
- Have a favourite pair of fancy gloves that match nicely with your coat? If so, use these gloves as undergloves!
- Ideal while hiking, cycling, running, driving, sitting still for long periods indoors or outdoors.
With these HeatPerformance® INDOOR inner gloves you have a quality product in your hands that you are guaranteed to enjoy for years to come. No compromises have been made in terms of material use, production or design.
- The operation is simple; press the button on the outside of the glove and within 30 seconds you will feel your hands getting warm.
- There are three temperature settings, the highest setting provides temperatures of up to 65ºC.
- Want to know more about exactly how heated gloves work? You can read all about it on How does a heated glove work?
- Touchscreen fingertip: Both the thumb and index finger have a special touchscreen fabric so that you can control your smartphone without having to take your gloves off.
- Waterproof design: This thin heated glove is splash-proof thanks to use of neoprene and a waterproof zip.
Choose the right size
- 92% Polyester
- 8% Elastane
- Waterproof zip closure
- This 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery provides between two and a half and six hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in.
|Lowest setting 40-45°C||5 – 6 hrs|
|Medium setting 45-55°C||3 – 4 hrs|
|Highest setting 60-65°C||2 – 3 hrs|
- Within 30 seconds you will feel the gloves get warm, after 5 to 10 minutes your hands are wonderfully warm.
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is charged within four hours.
- You can also purchase an additional set of batteries to make sure you have warm hands all day long.
Number of heating points
The heat conductors are located in all fingers of the glove and on the back of the hand. The fingers are the first point (and often the only point) where cold is experienced. The palm of the hand is heated from the fingers. The additional heating element on the back of the hand provides added comfort.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1 x Pair of heated indoor gloves HeatPerformance® INDOOR
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We provide a 12-month warranty on the gloves. The batteries come with a six month warranty.