When can I use these heated gloves?
- Hiking, horse riding, cycling, hunting, fishing, golfing.
These HeatPerformance® NATURE goat leather gloves are a high-quality product that you are certain to enjoy for years to come. No compromises have been made in terms of material use, production or design.
- We opted for goat leather for this women’s glove, which is the most suitable leather for a glove that will be well worn. It’s a light material, soft, flexible and durable.
- In addition, goat leather is one of the most durable leathers and over time, will have an increasingly attractive appearance.
- With excellent grip.
- The simple control button gives you three possible heat settings: low, medium and high. You can choose the temperature to match your current environment.
- The control button is on the outside of the glove and is easy to operate without having to take the gloves off.
- The battery is located in a pocket with Velcro closure at the top of the cuff, so it doesn’t get in the way.
- Made of a breathable, antibacterial and waterproof material; for comfortably warm hands.
- The adjustable cuff helps to keep the heat in and the cold out.
- High-quality materials with insulating, waterproof and windproof properties.
- Inset Wing Design: We have incorporated a small kink into the fingers of this glove to mimic the natural position of the finger. This ensures that the glove fits the fingers better and, therefore, the heat stays where it should.
- Conjoined Fourchette Design: At the fingers, the inside of the glove is made of two different types of material to ensure optimal air circulation within the glove.
- Anti-slip material: These gloves offer excellent grip thanks to the special non-slip coating at the palm of the hand and fingers.
- Touchscreen fingertip: Both the thumb and index finger have a special touchscreen fabric so that you can control your smartphone without having to take your gloves off.
Choose the right size
- Softshell (for breathability and to repel water)
- Flexible goat leather
- Polyester and cotton
- This 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery provides heat for between 2.5 and 8 hours, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in:
|Lowest setting 40-45°C||7.5-8 hrs|
|Medium setting 50-55°C||3.5 – 4 hrs|
|Highest setting 60-65°C||2.5 – 3 hrs|
- Ensures warm hands within 30 seconds.
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is charged within four hours.
- You can also purchase an additional set of batteries to make sure you have warm hands all day long.
Number of heating points
The heat conductors are located in all fingers of the glove and on the back of the hand. The fingers are the first point (and often the only point) where cold is experienced. The palm of the hand is heated from the fingers. The additional heating element on the back of the hand provides added comfort.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® NATURE black heated gloves
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We provide a 12-month warranty on the gloves. The batteries come with a six month warranty.