When can I use these heated insoles?
- For active outdoor enthusiasts, including cyclists, golfers, sailors, skiers and snowboarders.
- For people who work in cold conditions.
High-quality materials, a durable heating system and attention to detail are what make these high-quality soles from HeatPerformance® stand out.
- The remote control gives you access to three heat settings: low, medium and high. Choose the right temperature for your environment and have warm feet for up to seven and a half hours.
- With soft cushioning at the heel and shock-absorbing effect when walking.
- The ergonomic design follows the shape of your foot for optimal comfort.
- Suitable for any size; can be cut to size as needed.
HeatPerformance® used EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate) in the development of these insoles. EVA is neither a plastic nor a rubber, but a synthetic foam which gives a rubbery effect. EVA is made up of thousands of air bubbles, which makes shoes and soles made using EVA feather-light, flexible and shock-absorbent. Every time you take a step on an EVA sole, the sole breathes in a little, before breathing out again once your foot leaves the ground.
Thickness of the insole
This powerful HeatPerformance® COMFORT insole fits in all of your sturdy shoes, boots, ski boots and snowboard boots. If you want more active exercise or want to use the insoles in your everyday shoe, choose the thinner HeatPerformance® PRO heated insole.
- Each sole is powered by a 3.7 V – 1800 mAh lithium battery which provides between three and eight hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in:
|Lowest setting 40°C||7 – 8 hrs|
|Medium setting 45°C||5 – 6 hrs|
|Highest setting 50°C||3 – 4 hrs|
- Integrated anti-freeze battery, carries on working, even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The sole is fully charged within three to four hours.
The thermal conductors are located at the front and centre of the soles. The battery is concealed at the back of the sole.
The toes are the first point (and often the only point) at which cold is experienced. The rest of the foot becomes cold from the toes. HeatPerformance’s vision is to use the capacity of the batteries to comfortably warm the toes, and in turn, the rest of the foot.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® CLASSIC insoles
– 1x remote control
– 1x adapter and double USB cable
– User instructions
– An attractive storage box
This product has a warranty of 12 months.