Are you also looking forward to your next winter sports holiday? Long days in the open air, skiing under crystal-clear skies and at the end of the day, tired but satisfied, enjoying a hot mulled wine or a well-deserved cheese fondue? We are with you all the way, what a great prospect!
But… winter sports can sometimes be cold. Even in February and especially high up on the mountain, your toes can spontaneously turn into ice cubes. You’d rather ski straight to the first bar and free your feet from your shoes, anything to get rid of that unpleasant cold feeling. If this sounds familiar to you, then it’s time to invest in a proper pair of heated ski socks. Want to know how they work? Then read on and you’ll know everything you need to know in just a minute.
Turn on that heating!
Our socks are equipped with an ingenious heating system consisting of very thin flexible carbon conductors that run around your toes. These conductors are driven by a battery and at the push of a button you can set your sock to 3 heat levels. Within 30 seconds, you can feel the heat running through the sock and within a few minutes your toes will be pleasantly warm. And from there, the rest of your feet will also be comfortably warm.
With or without remote control? The choice is yours! The sock is easy to operate with a push button located at the top of the sock. So you have to pull up your trouser leg to get to that button. Don’t fancy that brief moment of cold? Or are you planning to wear the socks under tight trousers? Then the socks with remote control are a good choice for you. Check below:
£89,95 – £119,95
High-quality electrically heated HeatPerformance® PRO socks with remote control. These strong and soft socks give you warm feet in even the most extreme of conditions.
- The durable heating system has been specially developed for people who like to be active outside – in all kinds of weather – such as: wintersports enthusiasts, motorcyclists, hikers, cyclists, mountain bikers and watersports enthusiasts.
- With the easy-to-use remote control, you no longer have to roll up your trouser legs to operate the socks.
- Delivers up to 75ºC of heat on the highest setting.
- Fits in your regular shoes, trainers, boots and ski boots.
- If you have wide feet or a high instep, these socks will not fit in your regular shoes and you should choose the HeatPerformance THIN heated socks instead..
£79,95 – £109,95
These powerful HeatPerformance® POWER heated ski socks in cool design are strong and soft, giving you warm feet even in the most extreme of conditions.
- This sock has been specially developed and integrates a 5.5 V heating system. Extra powerful so that you can warm your toes quickly. Once they are nice and warm, you can turn the heat to medium or low to keep your feet warm for as long as possible.
- The sustainable heating system has been specially developed for people who like to be active outside – in all kinds of weather – such as: wintersports enthusiasts, motorcyclists, hikers, cyclists, scooter riders, mountain bikers and watersports enthusiasts.
- Fits in your regular shoes, trainers, boots and ski boots.If you have wide feet or a high instep, these socks will not fit in your regular shoes and you should choose the HeatPerformance® THIN heated socks instead.
The heating system is powered by a 7.4 V – 2600 mAh battery . Each sock contains a pocket for this battery, which is located at the very top of the sock.
The socks come with a double charger, you can fully charge your batteries in 4 hours. How long you can use it for depends on the ambient temperature and the position in which you put the socks. In extremely cold conditions and on the highest setting you can enjoy warm feet for 3.5 hours. How heavely is that! In the most sparing setting, the socks will keep your toes warm for up to 10 hours. Don’t want to miss out? Then take an extra set of batteries with you to the slopes, changing them is done in no time.
Also very nice, no matter how far the temperature has dropped below 0, the batteries will not disappoint you because they are anti-freeze.