When can I use these heated socks?
- As ski socks for wintersports enthusiasts.
- As heated motorcycle socks.
- If you work in extremely cold conditions.
- These thermal socks are also suitable for chilblains, arthritis, rheumatism and Raynaud’s Disease. These heated socks stimulate circulation and thus have a positive effect on health.
- Not sure about which socks to choose? Take a look at our handy overview chart and make your decision:
High-quality materials, a durable heating system and attention to detail are what make these quality socks from HeatPerformance® stand out.
- The simple control button gives you three possible heat settings: low, medium and high. Choose the right temperature for your environment and have warm feet for up to ten hours.
- Prefer to wear the batteries not in your socks but in your trousers, perhaps because you’re wearing skinny trousers? The optional extension cables offer the solution.
- With high-quality thermal conductors for years of pleasure. These thermal conductors are extremely fine and flexible, allowing them to move smoothly as you move so you can’t feel them.
- These socks are three millimetres thick, which is comparable to ski socks.
- With flexible stitching for a comfortable fit and maximum wearing comfort.
- Due to the fine weave, the socks are soft, comfortable and retain heat very well.
- In rugged design with woven-in logos and woven-in size marking under the foot.
- This model is made of a fine mixture of 80% acrylic, 17% nylon and 3% elastane.
- Acrylic and nylon make for a soft and strong sock that retains heat well.
- The elastane provides a comfortable elasticity that makes the sock fit like a glove around any foot.
- Each sock is powered by a 7.4 V – 2600 mAh lithium battery which provides between three and a half and ten hours of heat, depending on which heat setting you use and the temperature of the environment that you are in:
|Lowest setting 45-50°C||9-10 hrs|
|Medium setting 60-65°C||5.5 – 6.5 hrs|
|Highest setting 70-75°C||3.5 – 4.5 hrs|
- Anti-freeze battery, continues to work even in the coldest of temperatures.
- The battery is fully charged within three to four hours.
- You can purchase an additional set of batteries for warm feet all day long.
The thermal conductors are located above and below the toes. The toes are the first point at which cold is experienced. The rest of the foot is heated from the toes.
What exactly do I receive with this product?
– 1x pair of HeatPerformance® POWER socks
– 2x 7.4 V – 2600 mAh rechargeable lithium battery
– 1x dual battery charger; the batteries can be charged at the same time.
– User instructions
– A luxury storage box
We offer a 12-month warranty on the socks. The batteries come with a six month warranty.